Friday, February 13, 2009

Doing well

Well, I'm recovering nicely from my tubal ligation. Still sore - and "doped up" when I take my pain medicine - so I save it for nighttime. Not hurting too badly anymore, though, so I'm relying more on ibuprofen.
Daniel's mom went home yesterday right before lunchtime. She took Stephen with her. He'll be staying until Sunday week. WOW - that's a LONG TIME!! The other kids and I will be going to Augusta next Thursday to spend the night. Then, Daniel will come through there on the way to Winterplace, WV with the youth to SKI. They will pick me up to go on the trip. All the kids will stay with Daniel's parents until we return Sunday to pick them up. (God Bless THEM!!) We are so blessed to have family so willing to help us out with our children.

No comments:

Post a Comment