Tuesday, February 3, 2009

25 Things about me!

I was tagged many times to do this on facebook, so I thought I'd post it on my blog, too.

1. I am married to the love of my life! Sorry all you other girls had to settle for 'second best'. :)
2. I am a stay-at-home mom.
3. I home school my girls. Raylyn is in 2nd grade and Hannah is in 1st. Stephen will be 3 on Friday and Andrew is 6 weeks old.
4. So - I guess I should say - I TRY to home school my girls. :)
5. I live in our church's pastoriom - which has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
6. I have a cemetery in my backyard. (our neighbors are QUIET!)
7. I have a pet snake.
8. I have a pet turtle.
9. Does anybody want a dog?
10. I'm SLOWLY learning how to sew.
11. I love to scrapbook - if only I had more time.
12. I am a Beauty Consultant for Mary Kay.
13. My husband likes to cook a lot more than I do.
14. I hate to clean up - don't mind the deep cleaning - just hate straightening up the JUNK.
15. My favorite restaurants are Bonefish Grill and Carrabbas.
16. I Love to spend time with my family!!
17. I like to 'tent camp' (when it's not too hot or too cold).
18. I LOVE spending time with my family - most of them. :)
19. I LOVE playing games - card games, board games - you name it!
20. My children have the best grandparents in the world - they LOVE spending time with them.
21. I LOVE to read!
22. I work with the Awana Sparks at my church.
23. I want to own a convertible one day.
24. I want to visit ALL 50 STATES one day.
25. I love to see God in the "small things".

No comments:

Post a Comment